Customer Relationship Management With Customer Management Software
Customer relationship management is an important condition for the formation of lasting cooperation with consumers of your goods and services. Customer management software is a tool for attracting, retaining and developing customer relationships.
Today customers are the key and most valuable resource of any. At the heart of strong relationship with clients is effective management and individual approach. Having full information about their customers, their preferences and needs, companies can fundamentally change the business model from an inefficient strategy of finding new customers to developing solutions for existing customers in accordance with their needs.
- Attracting a new customer costs 5-10 times more than retaining an existing one.
- The average check of a regular customer is 67% higher than that of the new one.
Modern technologies of marketing and lidogeneration allow attracting a certain pool of potential buyers. Some of them will continue to travel through the sales funnel and become real consumers of goods or services. And only a few will subsequently make repeated purchases and become regular customers. These same technologies make information available and marketing activities of competitors take away existing customers from you. Customer management software allows you to more specifically influence customers, and manage customer relationships effectively.
When you need a Customer Relationship Management System
CRM-system is the first IT solution that should be implemented in a company selling goods or services to customers. A sure sign that you need CRM is the fact that you can no longer keep in mind all the arrangements and interactions with current customers.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) in translation into Russian means managing customer relationships. And this means that customer management software is not just a customer database with contacts, addresses and transactions. First of all, this is a powerful system in the service of business and commerce, which helps build long-term relationships with your customers. This includes not only the management of the client’s journey through the sales funnel, but also the participation of the entire customer base in trigger mailings, email marketing, and other marketing activities aimed at encouraging repeat sales.
Customer management software allows you to:
- Automate work with clients in order to reduce the time for searching for the necessary information and to respond more quickly to customer requests;
- store and analyze the history of relationships with customers: calls, correspondence, orders, feedback;
- exclude the loss of information in case of change of the responsible manager.
Customer Relationship Management in CRM
The CRM-system will be effective only if all its advantages are correctly used. In order for the system to work for you, keep track of all key indicators of working with clients in it.
- Points of interaction with customers, including the channels from which the lead was obtained. Use the sales funnel to track all the way the consumer – from the lead to the end of the sales cycle.
- Integrate your website and web analytics system with your CRM system. This will allow you to get up-to-date and objective data about customers. Group customers through attraction channels to calculate ROI and determine the effectiveness of each channel.
- Personalize customers. CRM-system provides a lot of opportunities to identify the customer during his address to the company, to see the full history of previous interactions with him.